2nd April 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Management Studies) seats are available in Shoolini University?

Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Management Studies course in Shoolini University. But I don’t know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

12th April 2019, 02:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Management Studies) seats are available in Shoolini University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Management Studies course in Shoolini University. But I don’t know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

There are 8 (eight) PhD (Management) seats available in the Shoolini University. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Business Management or Environment Management or any related discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study the PhD (Management) in the Shoolini University. Admission to the PhD (Management) is made through Shoolini University Entrance Test and Personal Interview conducted by the University. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
13th April 2019, 04:55 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Management Studies) seats are available in Shoolini University?

Shoolini University

As per the official information, 15, PhD(Management Studies) seats are available in Shoolini University.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

Contact Address

Village Bajhol, P.O. Sultanpur
Solan, Himachal Pradesh 173229, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?