27th May 2018, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Commerce & Management in Al-Falah University. But I don’t know that this university provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many PhD(Commerce & Management) seats are available in Al-Falah University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Requirements to apply for PhD(Commerce & Management) program in Al-Falah University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD in Management at Mumbai University? Entrance exams available to study?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University? -- [New]
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Business Management) in IIIT-Bhubaneswar?
  10. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?
  13. Does universities offer stipend to study PhD in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will we get payment in the IAS training after clearing the exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in RK University?
  16. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?
  17. Is stipend offered to PhD(Regulatory & Policy Studies) candidates in Teri University?
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Financial Studies) in Institute of Financial Management and Research?
25th July 2022, 12:17 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Commerce & Management at AL Falah University, after qualifying the entrance exam called UGC NET.

The admission procedure to study PhD Commerce & Management is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?