5th February 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Pune University for M.Phil postgraduate?

Respected Sir
i have done m.phil in commerce from Pune University
now i want to do phd in commerce from same university.
how i can enroll myself and what is the process?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. When do I have to enroll for Ph.D from Pune University?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Pune University for MPM postgraduate? When the entrance exam will be held?
  3. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  4. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  5. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  6. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  8. Selection process and entrance exam for doing PhD in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  9. Am I eligible for M.Phil/PhD? Good open universities other than IGNOU?
  10. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?
  11. How to apply for Ph.D after passing MBA from Bharti Vidyapeeth university, Pune? What is the procedure to apply?
  12. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  13. Names of colleges offering Ph.D in Business Management?
  14. Details on how to join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance exam?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D program through correspondence for M.A.(Kannada) postgraduate?
  16. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  18. MPhil/Phd after B.H.Sc. and M.H.Sc.?
6th February 2015, 10:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Pune University for M.Phil postgraduate?

You can apply for Ph.D admission when the University releases the notification. Being a M.Phil qualified candidate you are definitely eligible for admission and you don't have to appear for entrance exam because M.Phil qualified candidates are exempted from Ph.D entrance exam. You just have to appear for the interview and if you have good academic qualification then surely you will get admission.

Those who have qualified NET/SLET/JRF are also exempted from entrance exam. Those who only have a Master's degree have to appear for entrance exam for getting admission. Those who perform well in the entrance exam will be called for interview. Those who perform excellently are selected for admission.
11th February 2019, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Pune University for M.Phil postgraduate?

Sir/Mam, I have qualified SET and also qualified ICWA/CMA exam of ICMAI( Earlier known as ICWAI), whether I require to appear for entrance of P.hd exam or will I get call for interview directly, or whether I have to appear to M.Phil. Please guide.

Santosh Korade
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?