14th February 2020, 08:22 PM
Posts: n/a

How to shift PhD registration from Mumbai University to another university?

Hi friends, I have got PhD registraiton number from Mumbai University and completed my course work. Now, I want to shift from this university to another university. Can I know ow I can shift my registration? Kindly let me know immediately.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards? 14 8th February 2020 07:35 PM
Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.? 0 22nd December 2013 12:14 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: