21st April 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University being an M.Com student of Mumbai University?

Hello Sir,
I am an M.Com student in Mumbai University. But my interest is in Urdu. I want to do PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University. how can I do this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University being a postgraduate? Syllabus of AMU PhD(Urdu) entrance exam?
  2. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. Detailed information about PhD(Urdu) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. When the notification of Aligarh Muslim University PhD(Urdu) will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  5. Admission procedure to study B.A.(Urdu) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. How can I apply to study PhD in English Literature in Aligarh Muslim University being an Iranian?
  7. How can I study PhD(Urdu) in Mumbai having completed M.A. from Calcutta University around 5 years ago? -- [New]
  8. Can I study PhD in Physical Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Com course of Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  11. Whether NIOS student is eligible to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University?
  12. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer PhD in Computer Science course?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Applied Mathematics in Aligarh Muslim University if completed M.Sc(Mathematics) about 6 years ago?
  14. When the application form of Aligarh Muslim University PhD(Life Sciences and Microbiology) will be released?
  15. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University if pursuing 12th Commerce with Hindi?
  16. Is Architecture Diploma course offered in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th student?
  17. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  18. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd April 2016, 08:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University being an M.Com student of Mumbai University?

For Ph.D in Urdu you must have a post graduate degree in Urdu or a degree course in Urdu medium. On the basis of M.Com you can't apply for Ph.D in Urdu because you don't have the basics of Urdu.

For a research program in any field you need a post graduate degree in that field. One can't jump directly to a research program without having the necessary qualification.
24th April 2016, 09:52 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University being an M.Com student of Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am an M.Com student in Mumbai University. But my interest is in Urdu. I want to do PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University. how can I do this?
Sorry, it is not possible to study the PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University with M.Com qualifications. The eligibility to study the PhD in Urdu is a pass in Master’s Degree in the subject concerned with 55% marks. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the course. You can check the details in the university website, the link is Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?