10th September 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in Shivaji University for a M.Phil(Physics) candidate of Mumbai University?

Hello,
I want to know for taking admission in Shivaji University to study PhD what is the minimum eligibility criteria? I am doing M.Phil in Physics from Mumbai University. So, I am eligible to apply for PhD in Shivaji University?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Economics in Shivaji University with Stipend?
  2. What are the benefits I will get if study PhD(Mathematics) in Shivaji University, Maharashtra?
  3. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  4. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  5. Correspondence masters degree in town planning
  6. Am I eligible for PhD from Mumbai University having 46% in MA?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  8. Question papers for PhD in Computer Science of Shivaji University
  9. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh?
  11. How to change the college form Shivaji University to Mumbai University? What is the rule of transfer?
  12. Universities that offer M.Phil risk management(Financial Services) long distance program?
  13. Eligibility criteria, exam date, study material and previous year question papers of Ph.D in Public Administration entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University and Pune University?
  14. List of Colleges in India offering Environmental Engineering course? Required Qualification for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility for PhD in CMJ University?
  16. After M.Sc can I apply for PhD in any other University or Mumbai University?
  17. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  18. Registration procedure to study PhD in Hindi for M.Com postgraduate of Mumbai University?
20th September 2015, 11:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Shivaji University for a M.Phil(Physics) candidate of Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know for taking admission in Shivaji University to study PhD what is the minimum eligibility criteria? I am doing M.Phil in Physics from Mumbai University. So, I am eligible to apply for PhD in Shivaji University?
You are doing M.Phil in Physics from Mumbai University so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Shivaji University.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?