16th June 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure to study PhD in Hindi for M.Com postgraduate of Mumbai University?

Hi,
I have completed my M.Com from Mumbai University. I want to do PhD in Hindi. So, please let me know how I will enroll for this course & let me know the procedure also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
  2. Is it necessary to study M.Phil for doing PhD in Hindi? Can I study Integrated PhD in Hindi being a Hindi postgraduate?
  3. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  4. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  5. Procedure to do PhD in Hindi for B.Com graduate of Mumbai University?
  6. Admission procedure and syllabus of Ph.D in Accountancy at Mumbai University?
  7. Best university to study PhD in Hindi for M.Phil candidate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Hindi) in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  9. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  10. What is advisable M.Phil and then PhD or directly PhD?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher? -- [New]
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  15. Details of pursuing PhD in Economics after M.Com in Banking & Finance?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Pune University for MPM postgraduate? When the entrance exam will be held?
  18. What is the procedure to enroll myself for Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
29th June 2015, 06:37 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Registration procedure to study PhD in Hindi for M.Com postgraduate of Mumbai University?

I am sorry to say you this but as you have completed your Masters Degree in the field of Commerce you are not eligible for the course of PhD in Hindi.
You must try and get yourself admitted to the course of PhD in the Subject in which you have completed your Masters Degree which in this case is the field of Commerce.
So you need to decide what you want to do but you are not eligible for the course of PhD in Hindi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?