18th June 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Information about part time PhD in Chemistry from Andhra Pradesh university?

I am working as lecturer in chemistry .i would like to do part time phd in chemistry from andrapradesh univesities

Related Questions:
  1. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do part time Ph.D in Pharmaceutics?
  3. How to apply for Ph.D in AP after completing MSc in Medical Biochemistry?
  4. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  6. Best university in Madhya Pradesh for PhD in HR? Information regarding entrance exams?
  7. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  8. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  9. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  10. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  11. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  12. How to do part time Ph.D in Organic Chemistry?
  13. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  14. Can I get a seat in AP medical college after scoring 76% in EAMCET? I have scored 125 in EAMCET
  15. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  16. Which are the best colleges for M.Pharmacy in Hyderabad?
  17. Fee structure to do Ph.D part time from any college/university?
  18. Colleges in Mumbai offering business management course?
30th June 2017, 10:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about part time PhD in Chemistry from Andhra Pradesh university?

If you have got 55% marks in post graduation, then you can surely apply for Ph.D admission at Andhra University. They offer both part time and regular Ph.D programme.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?