18th June 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do PhD in Maths? It's advantages in current market?

Hi All,

I completed B.Tech from Information Technology stream in 2008.

But I am interested to go in Mathematics as my career.

I would like to know the procedure to do Phd in Maths and its advantages in current market.

Regards,
Ramya

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  2. How may I do Ph.D in Maths through correspondence? I've done B.Sc(Maths) and M.Sc(Maths)
  3. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  4. Can I appear for Ph.D(mathematics) after doing B.Ed from MSc Maths
  5. What's the procedure for getting admission in PhD(maths) through correspondence from IGNOU university? Is there any entrance exams for this?
  6. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  7. After doing M.Com can I do PhD? What is the procedure for it?
  8. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  9. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  10. How to register for Ph.D after completing M.Phil Statistics? Is there any relaxation for the entrance test for the Ph.D? What are the advantages of M.Phil while doing Ph.D?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  12. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard
  13. List of the Ph.D entrance exams for Ph.D maths in India? What is the eligibility, procedure, method of selection?
  14. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  15. Best colleges for me to do Ph.D from Jodhpur? I am a MSc Maths student
  16. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?
  18. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
30th June 2017, 10:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do PhD in Maths? It's advantages in current market?

You need to appear for entrance exam and interview to become eligible for Ph.D in maths. Normally, B.Tech graduates are definitely eligible for Ph.D, but you must have at least 60% marks.

Admission will be on the basis of GATE/NET/SET score and performance in the interview stage. Hence, be prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?