17th March 2015, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

JNU M.Sc and PhD Biotechnology entrance exam papers with answer keys

Well I need jnu answer keys for phd and msc biotech question papers or the whole question paper with answer. Plz email at [email protected]

24th April 2015, 11:16 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: JNU M.Sc and PhD Biotechnology entrance exam papers with answer keys

I have attached last three years question papers of JNU M.Sc and Ph.D Biotechnology entrance examination question papers. I hope it is very useful for your entrance examination.
28th April 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: JNU M.Sc and PhD Biotechnology entrance exam papers with answer keys

Sir, I need jnu phd life sciences and phd biotechnology question papers with answer keys of last three years.please email at [email protected]
3rd May 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the answer key of jnu phd in life science and biotechnology exams
5th May 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me answers of last 5. Year questions of jnu(PhD-biotechnology,molecular medicine and life sciences,my email address is [email protected]
13th May 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the answer keys of phd life science ,biotechnology and molecular medicine paper of last three years
at [email protected]
24th June 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 12 with PCB subject n have done bsc in biotechnology is i am eligible for jnu msc biotechnology entrance exam? Plzzz tell
22nd February 2016, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

sir I need sllybus of phd biotechnology jnu entance exam ... plz email at [email protected]
31st March 2016, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

sir i need previous question paper with answer key of jnu entrence exam ..plz email at [email protected]
14th May 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need jnu answer keys for M.Sc biotech,life science & molecular medicine question papers or the whole question paper with answer for 2013,14,15. Plz email at:[email protected]
27th March 2017, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need the answer key of M.sc combined biotechnology entrance exam for 2012,2013,2014,2015,2016..please email me at
[email protected]
30th April 2017, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need jnu answer key for pre phd biotechnology and life science question paper, please email at [email protected]
17th December 2017, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need jnu answer key of previous paper of msc biotechnology with question paper email at [email protected]
17th May 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need previous question paper and answer key of pre phd biotechnology. Please email at [email protected]
11th April 2019, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i need phd quetion papers of last 5 years of PhD biotechnology in gmail divyanainwal97@gmail
1st November 2019, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Please provide me answers of last 5 years in biotechnology, plz email me at [email protected]
2nd May 2020, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

I want P.hd life sciences and biotechnology previous year papers answer keys.my email I'[email protected]
10th August 2020, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

please do not mail @ [email protected]. I do no have any quesion papers. someone gave the wrong information. i dont know why and who gave this email id. Please stop mailing.
30th September 2020, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Hello!! Want last 5 years JNU PhD solutions of Biotechnology and life sciences.
Mail I'd:- [email protected]
14th August 2021, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, need last 5 yr question papers of JNU PhD for biotechnology and life science
please mail me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?