17th April 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Last ten years History paper of SLET/SET

What will be the previous /last ten yrs history question of slet//set? Plz help me for ensuing, entrance of slet/set in assam?

Related Questions:
  1. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In History, Political and Cultural History of India from Ancient Times To A.D. 1526 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Which topics should I concentrate more on in the last month of AIEEE
  3. Kuvempu University B.A in History-Paper-V: History of Modern Europe (From 1789 to the Present) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In History, Modern Governments Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In History, History Of Europe From A.D. 1789 To A.D. 1970 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Kuvempu University, M.A. in history and Archaeology-History of Ancient India upto 1200 AD Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Kuvempu University, M.A. in history and Archaeology-Bronze Age Civilizations of the World Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Punjab University, B.A. (Part II), History (A) History of India (1750-1964) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Gujarat SET History (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  10. NET History (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Netaji Subhas Open University Post Graduate History (Paper 4) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Kuvempu University, B.A in History, Paper IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Kuvempu University, M.A. in history and Archaeology-Historical Methods and Historiography Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How can I join Army after scoring 52% marks?
  15. Last ten years VAO exam question paper
  16. Netaji Subhas Open University Post Graduate History (Paper I) Papers
  17. Karnataka Public Service Commission History Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Maharashtra Board SSC History-Civics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
10th February 2018, 09:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last ten years History paper of SLET/SET

Last ten years papers of SLET/ SET Exam for History subject:

I am providing you some of the best books that are recommended for History subject of SLET/ SET Examinations. In the below mentioned books, you may find previous 10-20 papers for scoring well in the examination.

<> UGC NET/ SLET History Paper II and III - 20 Solved Previous Year Papers by J K Chopra or Dr. Kumar Ashutosh

<> UGC NET - Paper I by Editorial board

<> CBSE UGC NET/ SET Solved Papers History Papers II and III by Editorial

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?