22nd December 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Criteria of ICSSR Post Doctoral Fellowship for university faculty member?

I m a university faculty member and want to apply for post doctoral fellowship in ICSSR. Can I please get information related to criteria for post doctoral fellowship in ICSSR?

10th February 2018, 08:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria of ICSSR Post Doctoral Fellowship for university faculty member?

Guidelines or Criteria Required for ICSSR Post Doctoral Fellowship:

There is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible for appearing in ICSSR Post Doctoral Fellowship.

>> Scholar should possess Doctoral Program (Ph.D) in any of the social sciences disciplines in order to be eligible.

>> You are required to affiliate yourself to a UGC recognized Indian University including deemed university or college that is having University approved PhD Program.

>> Your age must not exceed 45 years of age as on the last date of receipt of applications. Of course there will be an age relaxation for reserved candidates (SC/ST) of about 5 years

>> You have not mentioned that whether you are done with Doctoral program or not. Hence I request you to go through the above instructions and check yourself whether you are eligible or not.

>> I am providing you a link where you may find more details of this fellowship.

Click here for Details

Click here for Guidelines
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?