22nd September 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer PhD in Computer Application to MCA postgraduate in Kerala?

Hi,
This is Vijitha, completed MCA with 75% in MSU, Tirunelveli. I want to do PhD in Computer Application. Please tell me about the colleges in Kerala for this?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  2. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Application to MCA postgraduate?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Computer Application being a MCA postgraduate?
  4. List of Ph.D colleges for MCA(Computer Science), IGNOU student?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Computer Application in Pune being a MCA postgraduate?
  7. List of Ph.D colleges in Tamil Nadu which provides guide along with the course?
  8. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for MCA candidate?
  9. In which subject I should do PhD among Computer Science and Computer Application if completed MCA?
  10. Eligibility to do PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Applications with stipend in India? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate?
  12. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Computer Applications to MCA candidate?
  13. How can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science being a MCA postgraduate?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science or Computer Application if I have completed MCA in commerce?
  15. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  16. Is it compulsory to appear in UGC-NET for doing PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
  18. Whether distance education students are eligible for MCA or not? -- [Most Discussed]
9th October 2015, 01:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer PhD in Computer Application to MCA postgraduate in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
This is Vijitha, completed MCA with 75% in MSU, Tirunelveli. I want to do PhD in Computer Application. Please tell me about the colleges in Kerala for this?
List of colleges which offer PhD in Computer Application to MCA postgraduate in Kerala:-

University of Kerala -- Best University
Ph. No: 0471 230 5994
Address: Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala-695037
http://www.keralauniversity.ac.in

St.Teresa's College
Ph. No: 0484-235 1870
Address: Near Government Guest House, Park Avenue, Marin Drive, Ernakulam, Kerala-682011
http://www.teresas.ac.in

Loyola College of Social Sciences
Ph. No: 0471-2591018, 2592059
Address: Loyola College of Social Sciences, Sreekariyam PO, Thiruvananthapuram-695017, Kerala
http://loyolacollegekerala.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?