6th July 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Ph.D without course work?

sir i have completed my M.Sc in Plant Breeding & Genetics and like to do Phd.Pls let me know the list of collages offering Phd without course work .

24th December 2011, 06:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Ph.D without course work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have completed my M.Sc in Plant Breeding & Genetics and like to do Phd.Pls let me know the list of collages offering Phd without course work .
There are no such college/institute which will offer you PhD without course work. I mean PhD itself is a degree which is based on research. Hence, how can you expect it to be without course work.

There is so much of research work included. Moreover, it is not only a degree which will add your resume, but it will make you a encyclopedia in Plant Breeding and Genetics once you complete the degree course. I would advice you to look for colleges/institutes which are offering this course full time.
3rd February 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

PHD KRNE K LIYE KITNI PERCENTAGE CHAHIYE?
31st December 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I am Nadeera, a PG in Psychology by correspondence course in 1982 from Annamalai University . I am interested to do PhD in Psychology without any entrance test.Can any one help me in detail! My Email ID <[email protected]>
20th May 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my M.Tech in Farm Macinery and power engg. and like to do Phd.Pls let me know the list of collages offering Phd without course work .
16th April 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to pursue Ph.D right now am working as SRF employee and ICAR-NET qualified. So, is it eligible to pursue Ph.D without regular class/course work but time to time can visit during exams and research work can be done attaching with my project work collaboration? Please suggest me the right Institute in india
16th April 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to pursue Ph.D right now am working as SRF employee and ICAR-NET qualified. So, is it eligible to pursue Ph.D without regular class but time to time can visit during exams and research work can be done attaching with my project work collaboration? Please suggest me the right institute
25th December 2018, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Can we do PhD without course work because its of 6 month of regular course and we can't do as we are in permanent job under probation. Can't take such a long leave.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?