21st November 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

List of correspondence colleges which offers Ph.D in Pharmaceutical in India?

Sir
i need list of part time phD in
pharmaceutics colleges in India.
So can you provide me please
at the earliest possible time?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  2. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  3. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  4. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  5. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  6. List of colleges offering PhD in Chemistry
  7. Colleges which offers PhD along with scholarship?
  8. Universities for phd in pharmaceutical science in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  10. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  11. How many universities are there in India which offers PhD without taking entrance exam?
  12. List of colleges offering Pharmaceutical analysis in AP?
  13. List of colleges available for PhD in Nursing?
  14. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  15. List of good colleges which provide MBA program through correspondence? I am in final year of my B.Tech(IT)?
  16. List of the colleges offering correspondence B.Pharmacy in India
  17. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  18. Should I do PhD in correspondence if done M.Sc correspondence? Good colleges in Delhi and requirement for admission?
27th November 2014, 10:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of correspondence colleges which offers Ph.D in Pharmaceutical in India?

Very few institutions provide phd course in pharmacy or pharmaceutics through correspondence mode. However, there are many who are not recognized and claim to offer such degree. Hence you need to be careful. The universities which provide phd through correspondence mode are :-

-Osmania University
- Annamalai University
-Amity University
- Lovely Professional University
8th July 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of correspondence colleges which offers Ph.D in Pharmaceutical in India?

Can a person with bds degree do directly phd in phamacovigilance through distance learning
6th November 2019, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Is post baccalaureate pharm d course can be done by correspondence ?
7th June 2021, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

list of universities providing correspoticendance Ph.D in Pharmacy Prac
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?