28th September 2014, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering PhD in Chemistry

Hello Sir,
This is Daiahun, I have completed my M.Sc Biochemistry (2012) and I am interested to know some of the colleges name which offers Phd programme for the same.Plzz help

Related Questions:
  1. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  2. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  3. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges offering M.Sc Chemistry in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  6. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  7. List of the colleges offering Ph.D in Chemistry in Kerala with or without entrance exam?
  8. Colleges offering PhD in Chemistry through distance course?
  9. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  10. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  11. What are the reputed colleges offering admission in PhD twice in a year?
  12. List of colleges offering Ph.D without course work?
  13. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D program along with M.Sc. Chemistry in Kerala?
  14. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  15. Colleges in Mumbai which are offering PhD in Management?
  16. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  17. Which colleges are offering correspondence PH.D? In which field can I do Ph.D?
  18. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
30th September 2014, 12:11 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering PhD in Chemistry

You can pursue Ph.D in Biochemistry from following colleges in India.

1. Chaudhary Charan Singh (CCS) Haryana Agricultural University : College of Basic Sciences and Humanities, Hisar (Haryana), College of Basic Sciences and Humanities, CCS Hayana Agricultural University , Hisar (Hisar Dist.) - 125004

2. Banaras Hindu University : Faculty of Science, Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh)
Banaras Hindu University , Varanasi (Varanasi Dist.) - 221005

3. Adhiparasakthi College of Arts And Science, Vellore (Tamil Nadu)
G.B. Nagar, Kalavai , Vellore (Vellore Dist.) - 632506

4. Mangalore University : Department of Studies in Biochemistry, Madikeri (Karnataka)
Mangalore University Post graduate Center, Cauvery Campus , Madikeri (Kodagu (Coorg) Dist.) - 571201

5. University of Delhi : Faculty of Inter Disciplinary and Applied Science, New Delhi (Delhi)
University of Delhi, South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg,Dhaula Kuan , New Delhi (Delhi) - 110021

6. Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (J.I.P.M.E.R.), Puducherry (Puducherry), Dhanvantari Nagar , Puducherry (Puducherry) - 605006

7. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi (Delhi)
Safdarjung Enclave, Aurobindo Marg, Ansari Nagar , New Delhi (Delhi) - 110029

8. Osmania University, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Administrative Building , Hyderabad (Hyderabad Dist.) - 500007

9. University of Pune : Faculty of Science, Pune (Maharashtra)
University of Pune, Ganeshkhind , Pune (Pune Dist.) - 411007
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?