24th June 2012, 01:04 PM
anugu anusha

List of colleges offering Pharmaceutical analysis in AP?

list of all colleges offering pharmaceutical analysis in andhrapradesh and approved by pharmacy council of india

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Pharmaceutical Analysis in AP?
  2. List of M.Pharmacy colleges offering Pharmaceutical Analysis and quality assurance in Hyderabad?
  3. Colleges in Dubai offering Pharmaceutical Analysis course for MR? -- [New]
  4. List of Pharmacy Colleges in AP offering PG courses in Pharmaceutical Analysis, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs?
  5. Best universities, colleges and courses for m.pharmacy in pharmacology and pharmaceutical analysis?
  6. List of Colleges where I can get Pharmaceutical Analysis having secured a rank of 2604 in PGCET?
  7. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  8. How to get admission in Ph.D in Pharmacy?
  9. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  10. Which are the companies offering internship? I am a student of M.Pharma pharmaceutical analysis
  11. Will I get a seat in a stipend offering M.Pharm college in AP? Any change to get into Regulatory Affairs branch?
  12. List of colleges offering MBA in Pharmaceutical Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get a seat in Warangal M.Pharm colleges if I am interested in doing M.Pharm in Analysis branch?
  14. Difference between Pharmaceutical Analysis and Pharmaceutical Technology?
  15. Job Opportunities available after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Analysis?
  16. List of colleges I can apply for Ceutics and Pharmaceutical analysis with GPAT rank 5916 in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. List of topics to do Project for Pharmaceutical Analysis?
  18. List of Topics to do Project in Pharmaceutical Analysis?
1st July 2012, 11:11 AM
kavi gopani

Default Re: List of colleges offering Pharmaceutical analysis in AP?

Hiiii,,,,,

the list of colleges offering pharmaceutical analysis in AP are-

NIRMA UNIVERSITY -17 km from vijayvada

A M REDDY MEMORIAL COLLEGE OF PHARMACY

ANDHRA UNIVERSITY

TALA PDAMAVATI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY

SRI PADMAVATI SCHOOL OF PHARMACY

GURU NANAK INSTITUTEOF PHARMACY

THANYOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?