18th June 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?

Is it possible to do phd in archaeology field in distant mode after completing M.A in History and Heritage Management in India? If yes, Which universities are offering them? If no, which department can be taken for phd after completion of M.A in History and Heritage Management?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
  2. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  3. List of the universities along with their admission procedure offering Ph.D course? I have done MA in history with 62% marks
  4. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  5. List of universities offering distance learning M.Phil program in history? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do B.Ed in History after 3 years Diploma?
  7. List of Universities to do MA in Archaeology in India through Distance Education?
  8. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  9. List of reputed universities offering Ph.d programme in health care management in India?
  10. Which universities are offering Ph.D in management? I have done masters degree in financial management
  11. List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance learning? What is the fee structure?
  12. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  13. Universities offering Ph.D in Mathematics in Distance Learning?
  14. Distance MCA degree holder is eligible for PhD or not?
  15. List of reputed universities offering Ph.D in Healthcare Management?
  16. Universities in Maharashtra for PhD HR through distance education?
  17. What is M.Phil sanskrit distance mode eligibility criteria?
  18. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
1st December 2017, 11:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there are very few colleges that are offering this PhD in Archaeology and Ancient history in correspondence mode. Jiwaji University is one of such universities offering this course in India.

Click here for More Details

Ph. No: 0751 244 2712
Address: Jiwaji University, Mahalgaon, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh-474001

There is also a University which offers this course in Regular mode and it is " University of Madras " here are the more details of the course.

Click here for Details

Ph. No: 044 2539 9422
Address: Navalar Nagar, Chepauk, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600005
13th June 2020, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?

List of universities offering distance education in pg archaeology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?