28th January 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

List of good books for preparation of JRF Horticulture

sir i want to know about jrf which books are to compete jrf my branch is hoticulture in 2nd year plz send me list of good books which helps me proper prepration for JRF
thanks

11th March 2014, 07:19 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of good books for preparation of JRF Horticulture

J.R.F --- Junior Research Fellow

This JRF is awarded by CSIR(Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) for the candidates hiolding the various streams such as B.Pharma/B.E/B.Tech/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc/B.Sc(Hons) or ts equivalent degree.The minimum percentage you must have attained is minimum of 55% in your qualifying examination.To be eligible for the JRF exam the maximum age must not exceed more than 28 years.

There are many books available to prepare for JRF exam awarded by the CSIR is given below.For Horticulture you can prepare Basic Horticulture by Jitendra Singh;Handbook of Horticulture by K.L.Chandra; and for Olericulture you can prepare Vegetable production Technology by Neeraj Pratap Singh;Vegetable and spices and condiments by Thamburajan;Technology for vegetable production and development by Hazara and Som;and more.

Apart from the above books you may also prepare the following,Objectives Horticulture by Umrao and Singh;Instant Horticulture by Gupta and Naik;Spices condiment medicinal and aromatic plants by N.Kumar;Horticulture at a Glance by A.S.Salaria;Fruit physiology by Amar Singh and more.So if you can really prepare carefully you can really find a good career.So you need to write go for the JRF exam which is awarded by CSIR.
20th August 2016, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

Please sir... send me last five years question paper send me my @id [email protected]
Which I can doing hard work for preparation of jrf entrance exam please help me sir. Thanks
1st September 2016, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.. i m preparing for ICAR JRF horticulture. Please send me last 5 years question paper on my id [email protected]
thank you!
15th September 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Please sir.......send me last five year JRF ICAR Questions paper for Horticulture
My I'd [email protected]
I'm preparing for icar jrf horticulture
23rd March 2017, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, please send me all information jrf horticulture (intrance exam).
My id.- [email protected]
Thanks
10th April 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Namskar sir ! i am a student of bsc(AG) IInd year , i am interested in horticulture ....Can you please provide me some detail & scope of horticulture regarding Post Graduation..
my email ID is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?