19th May 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

List of Government universities offering PhD in Hotel/Hospitality Management in India?

I have completed M.Sc in Hospitality Administration from a Government university and want to do PhD in the same field through distance learning from any Government university of India. Please send me list of universities from where I can do PhD in Hotel/Hospitality Management?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
  2. List of reputed universities offering Ph.d programme in health care management in India?
  3. List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?
  4. Universities offering PhD in IT Management to MBA(IT) candidate in India?
  5. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?
  6. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
  7. List of best Government affiliated universities offering PhD in Mass Communication in Northern India? When the admission will be started?
  8. Universities offering PhD in Management without Initial 6 months classes in Southern India?
  9. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  10. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Education in India
  12. List of universities offering distance PhD in English in India?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Geology program in India
  14. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of universities which provides Ph.D course in India for foreign citizen?
  17. List of reputed universities offering Ph.D in Healthcare Management?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
11th July 2016, 02:16 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government universities offering PhD in Hotel/Hospitality Management in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.Sc in Hospitality Administration from a Government university and want to do PhD in the same field through distance learning from any Government university of India. Please send me list of universities from where I can do PhD in Hotel/Hospitality Management?
The list of universities offering PhD in Hotel/ Hospitality Management is given below;

- IGNOU - Website Link

- Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak - Website Link
5th February 2017, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Government universities offering PhD in Hotel/Hospitality Management in India?

I have completed my mba in healthcare management. I want to join phd program so kindly suggest universities which offer this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?