21st October 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?

Hi,
I am interested to do PhD in Management now as I have completed my MBA in Finance. I want to do my PhD in Abroad. So, kindly help me and tell me which universities are available in Abroad for PhD Management course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  2. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  3. Universities offering PhD with Fellowship in Abroad
  4. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  5. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  6. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  7. List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  10. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  14. List of reputed universities offering Ph.d programme in health care management in India?
  15. Universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at Abroad? Exams to qualify for admission?
  16. Universities in India and Abroad offering PhD in Software Reliability?
  17. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
13th September 2017, 06:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am interested to do PhD in Management now as I have completed my MBA in Finance. I want to do my PhD in Abroad. So, kindly help me and tell me which universities are available in Abroad for PhD Management course?

List of universities offering PhD in Management in abroad universities is given below;

Harvard University Business School - Official Website

University of Florida Warrington College of Business - Official Website

Louisiana Tech University College of Business - Official Website

Washington University in St. Louis Olin Business School - Official Website

The University of Manchester - Official Website

University of Leicester - Official Website

University of Surrey - Official Website

University of Glasgow - Official Website

Sprott School of Business - Official Website

Concordia University John Molson School of Business - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?