2nd March 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?

Hi friends,
I have done post graduation in Library
Science from IGNOU with 57% marks.
I am in Govt employees. I would like to do PhD in library science
by Distance Education. Please provide me
the necessary detail of institutes, fee structure
and complete process for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for M.Phil in Library Science? List of Universities offering this course in Distance Learning?
  2. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  3. How to do M.Phil in library science after doing M.Lib.ISC? Detailed information about the admission date? What is the fee structure?
  4. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  5. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  6. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  7. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  9. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Public Administration
  10. Detailed information about admission procedure and fee structure of M.Com through Distance Education?
  11. Which universities or institutes are better for PGDCA for distance education? Detailed knowledge about universities? What is the fee structure?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  14. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  15. Detailed procedure and fee structure of LLB correspondence for BBA student?
  16. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  17. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  18. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
26th March 2015, 08:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?

You can get admission in Ph.D Library Science on the basis of score in any of the exams like NET/SLET/JRF. Therefore, try to clear any of these exams. You can also apply for other entrance exams which is conducted by various Universities in India.

Some of the Universities in which you can apply for admission are listed below

1. University of Mumbai : Department of Library and Information Science, Mumbai (Maharashtra), University of Mumbai, Jawaharlal Nehru Library, Vidyanagari, Santacruz (East) , Mumbai (Mumbai Dist.) - 400098

2. MS (Maharaja Sayajirao) University of Baroda : Faculty of Arts, Vadodara (Gujarat)
University Campus, Sayajigunj , Vadodara (Vadodara (Baroda) Dist.) - 390002

3. Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar (Punjab), P.R.O. Office , Amritsar (Amritsar Dist.) - 143005

4. Andhra University : Colleges of Arts and Commerce, Vishakapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
Andhra University, Waltair , Vishakapatnam (Vishakapatnam Dist.) - 530003

5. Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey (SNDT) Women's University, Mumbai (Maharashtra), Mumbai Churchgate Campus, 1, Nathibai Thackersey Road, New Marine Lines , Mumbai (Mumbai Dist.) - 400020

6. University of Calcutta, Kolkata (West Bengal), Senate House, 87 /1 College Street , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700073
4th May 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?

list of liabrary science course college IGNOU in Bhuswal & fee structre
1st November 2016, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I can not stay in India throughout my PhD studies, kindly assist me with a university where I can do the course and complete research away from campus. I have MLISc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?