17th November 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about admission procedure and fee structure of M.Com through Distance Education?

hello
i want to apply master of commerce in distance
please give admission details & fee details
give complete information about master of commerce in distance course

Related Questions:
  1. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  2. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure and admission procedure of Bachelor of Physical Education program in Agra?
  4. Detailed procedure and fee structure of LLB correspondence for BBA student?
  5. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
  6. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  7. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  8. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  9. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  10. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  11. Procedure to do M.Tech Civil by distance education? Fee structure details?
  12. How to do MBA from Manipal university? Fee structure and procedure? Best universities for distance education?
  13. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed through distance like fee structure and other formalities?
  14. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  15. Which universities or institutes are better for PGDCA for distance education? Detailed knowledge about universities? What is the fee structure?
  16. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  17. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  18. Detailed information about company secretary course by distance learning education
8th December 2014, 12:06 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Detailed information about admission procedure and fee structure of M.Com through Distance Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i want to apply master of commerce in distance
please give admission details & fee details
give complete information about master of commerce in distance course
Master of Commerce is a two years duration Master degree. Graduation in commerce stream with 50% in overall semester is the basic eligibility criteria for M.com. The eligibility criteria may differ depending upon the university.

Some university can also accept a graduation degree in management/business/economics as an eligibility for M.Com admission. The M.Com admission will held during the month of June/July.

The fee structure for M. Com varies from university to university. The fee structure for M. Com course through distance mode is lesser when compared to regular mode. The average fee structure for M.com is 10,000 to 15,000 per year. You can visit the concerned university to get full details regarding fee structure.

M.Com Syllabus:

In first year Management Concept, Financial Management, Investment & Portfolio Management, Management Accounting, Advanced Financial Accounting.

In Second year: Management of financial services, project finance, Direct Taxes, Advanced corporate accounting, Advanced cost accounting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?