8th June 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?

Iam doing job in gulf, now i want to do mtech from distance. i want to know about different colleges related to distance mtech. i want to know cource structure, fee structure. i want to know admission procedure. kindly let me know all these information and related to this. my sincere thanks.
M.A.RAWOOF

Related Questions:
  1. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  2. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  3. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed through distance like fee structure and other formalities?
  4. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  5. Can a BBA holder do CS in distance mode? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CS? -- [New]
  6. How to pursue Ph.D in Electronics or related branches of Engineering in part time or distance mode?
  7. How to do MBA IT distance course after completing BCA from Integral University? What is the fee structure?
  8. Last date to apply for M.Com through distance education in DU? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Tech in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Which branches of engineering are available?
  10. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  11. Branches offered in M.Tech that is related to B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation course? Criteria for admission in good colleges? Fee structure in M.Tech courses?
  12. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  13. Procedure of admission in Ph.D Chemistry? Fee structure of the course?
  14. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  15. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  16. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  18. Best university to study Distance PhD in Hindi? Admission procedure, syllabus and fee expenses?
4th July 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?

am doing m.sc in chemistry ..can i join m.tech in chemical engg in iits wit gate score in chemistry....pls clarify me
21st July 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?

how to apply for m tech in computer science branch through correspondence in du ??
17th August 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank 887 sc-category (cse department) i want to admit jntu pulivendula yes/no and fee details please explain sir
6th September 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

now i am complit my diploma in e&tc i want to do distance engineering in ignou what i do and how can get admissinn in ignou
8th September 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I have passed sections A & B of AMIE examinations in Electrical Engineering branch in 1982. I retired from the service from the post of Sr.Assistant Engineer from the State Electricity board in 12/2003.Now I wish to do M.Tech/M.E. course but without any entrance test.I am confirmed I will be able to pass this exam.Please guide me.
9th September 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

what s the fee structure for general merit candidates
25th September 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the total course fees of M.Tech after GATE 2011-12 ?
26th September 2011, 12:45 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

sorry.

you have not mention your branch of engineering trade.

so it is very difficult to say the corresponding courses.

but some of common corresponding courses are given below

>>computer science.

>>software engineering.

>>VLSI.

etc.

all the best.........
18th October 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

I am B.E Computer Engg From Pune University passed in 2011

I want to do M.Tech correspondence as with job so which university will be better as compared to Economical
what will be procedure of IGNOU and fee Structure
31st October 2011, 12:38 AM
vivek050

hi friends,
-you have not mention your branch of engineering trade.

>>computer science.

>>software engineering.

>>VLSI.

vivek
2nd November 2011, 08:27 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

you have not mention your branch of engineering trade.

>>computer science.

>>software engineering.

>>VLSI.

etc.

all the best.........
16th December 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I want to do M.tech (ECE) through distance from osmania. Please provide me all the necessary details regarding this course.I will be very thankful to you.
17th January 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to apply for m tech in computer science branch through correspondence in du ??
i am civil engg graduate
17th January 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am civil engg graduate
4th April 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i m working as design engineer but i want to do M-Tech(ELE) also as distance programm. i want to know the fee structure & i have'nt given GATE exam so is the GATE exam required ?or what is minimum requirement for the Distance m-Tech. also what is the fee for part time M-TECH.
11th June 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

admission details for external m.tech in c.s with fee structure
18th June 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

hi sir...pgecet through mtech....any fee rememberment is there...tel plz sir
6th July 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam, me BE student from bangalore. i want to know the procedure to join m.tech (comp.sc) in vit. so plz any one can tell me the fee structure and admission procedure ??? also about the enterence examz and hostel fees per semester. ?? hope i will get reply soon. i shall be highly obliged.
9th July 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir my rank is 16289 i am a (c.s.e) student belongs to sc which college i wil get seat nd ehat is the fee can i get free seat pls tel me
17th January 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in civil engineering branch. If i do the MTECH in civil by distance education which is UGC approved, then it is possible for me to appear In Govt. service? Please reply me in this mail-ID. [email protected]
9th April 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I want to do m.tech from delhi or hydrabad which college is suitable for me. i am from IT.pls tell me fee structure also.
reply me on [email protected]
17th July 2013, 03:40 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

for M.Tech you need to qualify GATE.
Syllabus of GATE is same as that of your B.Tech ( mostly upto 6th semester )

Dont make region as barrier for M.Tech.
Aim for IITs. IIT has best faculty and good infrastructure and also provide placements which is difficult to get else where.

Also if you get admitted through GATE, you would be receiving a stipend of 12000 per month.
Fee structure for regular course is around 20k.

All the best
18th July 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...
i wanna know that ,what is the meaning of 20k..????
and also this fee will be of a single semester or two semester...????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?