26th August 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer Distance PhD to M.Com postgraduate in Delhi?

Hi,
Kindly tell me the institutes in Delhi offering PhD course in a Distance mode. I have scored 70% marks in M.Com from Delhi University. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offer PhD in Chemistry to a postgraduate in Delhi?
  2. List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics to a postgraduate in Montreal?
  3. List of institutes which offer PhD in Commerce through Distance Education for M.Com and CA Inter candidate?
  4. List of universities which offer Distance PhD in Chemistry for 39 years postgraduate in India?
  5. List of institutes in Delhi offering Ph.D as distance education after M.Com?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
  7. List of institutes which offer PhD in Agriculture through Distance Education in India?
  8. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  9. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  10. List of institutes which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Application in NCR Delhi?
  11. Where should I study PhD in Zoology through Distance Education being a postgraduate?
  12. List of institutes which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in India
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  14. Can someone pursue PhD after clearing NET JRF from distance?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  16. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  17. How to do M.Com correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which institute offers PhD in Management through distance learning mode for PGDBA holder?
26th May 2016, 11:15 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offer Distance PhD to M.Com postgraduate in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Kindly tell me the institutes in Delhi offering PhD course in a Distance mode. I have scored 70% marks in M.Com from Delhi University. Please help me to know about this.
The following are some of the universities which offer PhD in Commerce through distance education in Delhi and other places;

The PhD programme is available in many universities in Delhi in Full Time or Part Time mode and it is not available in distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?