16th June 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics to a postgraduate in Montreal?

Dear Friends,
I have qualified postgraduate.
I want to do PhD in Mathematics in Montreal.
Can you please tell me the related institutes in Montreal?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics course in Montreal? Procedure to apply?
  2. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D(Mathematics) if completed M.Sc in Applied Mathematics? List of institutes in India?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  7. How can I apply to study PhD in Mathematics at University of Cambridge being a M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics) postgraduate?
  8. List of institutes which offer PhD in Pharmacology and Phytochemistry in India?
  9. Which institutes offer Ph.D without JRF?
  10. Possibility to do PhD in Mathematics through Distance Education for M.Sc postgraduate who is teaching in a Primary School?
  11. List of institutes which offer PhD in Management in India and Abroad?
  12. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology to M.Sc candidate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
  14. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of institutes which offer PhD in Commerce through Distance Education for M.Com and CA Inter candidate?
  16. Part time Ph.D for M.Phil(Mathematics) postgraduate?
  17. Universities which offer PhD in Mathematics to a candidate who has secured 54% in M.Sc?
  18. Different institutes where I can do M.Tech in Mathematics? Procedure to apply for them?
17th June 2015, 06:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics to a postgraduate in Montreal?

You can apply for admission in following Universities in Montreal

1. McGills, http://www.math.mcgill.ca

2. Concordia University, http://www.concordia.ca

3. University of Montreal, http://www.umontreal.ca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?