21st April 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

List of Institutes offering PhD(Information Management) in India and Abroad?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying BTech 2nd year in Computer Science Engineering. I am very much interested to study Information Management. After MS I will surely do PhD in Information Management. So, can you tell me which are all the institutes provides PhD program in Information Management in all over India and in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offer PhD in Management in India and Abroad?
  2. List of institutes offering Internship to Robotics student in India as well as in Abroad?
  3. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  4. List of universities offering MBA(Sports Management) in Abroad
  5. Best top rated colleges offering aviation management in India and Abroad?
  6. Names of the B.School/Institutes offering branch management full time course in India?
  7. List of institutes offering MSc(Wildlife Management) in India?
  8. List of institutes offering PG course in Mining in Abroad countries like Australia, Canada, USA?
  9. List of Government institutes offering B.Sc in Fisheries in Kolkata? Scope and prospects in India and Abroad?
  10. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  11. List of universities offering Master's in Sports Management in Abroad?
  12. List of universities offering Master's in Sports Management in Abroad?
  13. Biophysics and Bioastronaumics Institutes in India and Abroad?
  14. List of good institutes offering training to electronics engineering students in abroad?
  15. List of institutes and admission procedure for Pharmaceutical Management in Mumbai and Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best institutes offering MBA in material management?
  17. List of institutes offering Bachelor of Hotel Management in Delhi? -- [New]
  18. Institutes offering PhD in Robotics in India as well as in Abroad?
28th July 2022, 01:48 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Institutes offering PhD(Information Management) in India and Abroad?

List of Institutes offering PhD Information Management is:-

Amity Institute of Information Technology
Uttar Pradesh

Amity University
Gurgaon

Alliance University
Chandapura

Amity University
Jaipur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?