21st April 2016, 04:32 PM
ENDURANCEROBOTS

List of institutes offering Internship to Robotics student in India as well as in Abroad?

Hello Sir,
I am a student of Robotic Engineering in Hindustan University. I want to do an Internship in India or in Abroad. Can you please let me know about the institutes which are providing Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering PhD in Robotics in India as well as in Abroad?
  2. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for robotics and institutes which are offering robotics in India?
  4. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  5. List of good institutes offering training to electronics engineering students in abroad?
  6. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. How to pursue career in Mechanical Engineering? How to apply in abroad? Which are the institutes offering the course?
  8. Is there any company in India or Abroad for doing Summer internship/training?
  9. Indian companies offering jobs in robotics?
  10. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  11. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai?
  12. What is the scope of Robotics in India? Institutes having robotics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  14. List of institutes offering PG course in Mining in Abroad countries like Australia, Canada, USA?
  15. List of Government institutes offering B.Sc in Fisheries in Kolkata? Scope and prospects in India and Abroad?
  16. How to do robotics in Biotech? Which are the colleges offering the courses?
  17. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  18. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
23rd April 2016, 09:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering Internship to Robotics student in India as well as in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDURANCEROBOTS View Post
Hello Sir,
I am a student of Robotic Engineering in Hindustan University. I want to do an Internship in India or in Abroad. Can you please let me know about the institutes which are providing Internship?
List of institutes offering Internship to Robotics student in India:-

1. India Robotics & Automation Pvt Ltd, 78/1, Dangat Estate, New Ahire Village Road,, Off NDA-Khadakwasla Rd, Shivane Industrial Estate, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 020 3252 5027

2. Strobo Automation Pvt. Ltd., 302, Gera Chambers, Off Boat Club Road, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 3058 0480

3. NavStik, A-401, Level 4, Chandhere Complex, Opp. Inorbit Mall, Viman Nagar
Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 4120 2737

4. Kokban Automation Pvt. Ltd., Office No 5, Second Floor, Destination Center, Above Magarpatta PMS office, Hadapsar, Pune 411028, Phone: 020 6723 4555
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?