26th November 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

List of Ph.D entrance exams for M.Sc in Plant biotechnology holder?

What are the lists of Ph.D entrance exams after completing M.Sc in plant biotechnology. Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  2. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  3. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  4. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  5. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  6. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  7. PhD in Agriculture is possible for M.Sc in Biotechnology holder?
  8. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  9. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  10. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  11. Eligibility for doing PhD in Agriculture Biotechnology?
  12. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  13. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  14. List of PHD entrance exams after MSC Microbiology -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  16. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  17. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  18. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
27th November 2015, 12:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Ph.D entrance exams for M.Sc in Plant biotechnology holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the lists of Ph.D entrance exams after completing M.Sc in plant biotechnology. Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.
You have completed m.Sc in Plant Biotechnology so you can apply for Ph.D course but you should qualify in CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?