24th November 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

How may I do my Ph.D in Germany or Switzerland? I've completed M.Sc in Microbiology and 2 years experience in Research and Development

Dear Sir, My Self Manjunath S Patil, Bangalore, India, i have completed M.Sc in Microbiology and have nearly two years experience in Research and Development and i want to continue my study for PhD in Germany or Switzerland, so please guide me the procedure for the same and also the List of Universities which offer PhD for International Students.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  2. Eligibility to do PhD in Germany for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate who is working in Research and Development field? -- [New]
  3. Is it necessary to have 2-3 months industrial experience for doing PhD at Australia & Germany?
  4. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  5. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  6. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  7. Is GRE score required to join PhD in Germany? Research experience and publication essentials?
  8. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  9. Possibility to persue M.Sc microbiology plus Phd in environmental microbiology or microbiology after B.Tech Biotechnology and gained experience as an RA in Solid waste management
  10. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  11. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details of M.Sc in Medical Microbiology through distance education? Fee of recognized colleges?
  13. PhD scholarship in Germany based upon my qualification?
  14. Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?
  15. Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?
  16. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Germany with scholarship?
  18. Colleges providing Ph.D course after MSc in Microbiology in Hyderabad?
9th January 2018, 06:11 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: How may I do my Ph.D in Germany or Switzerland? I've completed M.Sc in Microbiology and 2 years experience in Research and Development

These are basic requirements to do PhD in Germany.
1. Good higher education degree( equal to a German master's degree)
2. Need to take ILETS or TOEFL( if you want to take course in english)
3. DSH or TestDaf( if you want to take course in german).
4. GRE(Graduate test)

Based on the score in those exams, you will get admission in universities and Scholarship. Below is the list of top 3 in universities in respective countries:

Germany Universities:
1. University of Munich
2. Heidelberg university
3 university of Freiburg

Switzerland Universities:
1. Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich
2. University of Zurich
3. University of Geneva
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?