1st November 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD(Economics)? Is Vidyasagar University offered PhD in Economics? Procedure to apply?

Hello everyone, I want to know that Vidyasagar University is provides PhD in Economics? If yes, then kindly tell me that how can I apply? If not, then tell me which are the universities provides this course?

8th November 2018, 09:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD(Economics)? Is Vidyasagar University offered PhD in Economics? Procedure to apply?

Yes, Vidyasagar University does offer PhD in Economics. You must have passed Master's Degree or equivalent in related subject with minimum 55% marks ( 5% relaxation for SC/ST OBC/PH candidates) from any recognized board to be eligible.

For admission into that course, you should visit the official website of university i.e. http://www.vidyasagar.ac.in

Download the application form and submit it with prescribed application fee to the enquiry counter of the university.
For more details you should visit the official website mentioned below.
http://www.vidyasagar.ac.in/departments/Economics/

List of universities offering PhD(Economics) are:

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore

Indian Institute of Technology, Indore

Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata

Loyola College, Chennai

Fergusson College, Pune

IFMR - Institute for Financial Management and Research, Chittoor

Madras Christian College, Madras

Lovely Professional University, Punjab

AISECT University, Bhopal
8th November 2018, 10:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD(Economics)? Is Vidyasagar University offered PhD in Economics? Procedure to apply?

Universities offering PhD in Economics:

SRM University

Allahabad University

Lovely Professional University

Delhi School of Economics

IBS Hyderabad

BITS Pilani

Madras School of Economics

DTU
8th November 2018, 10:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Some of the Universities offering best PhD course in Economics:

SRM University

Allahabad University

Lovely Professional University

Delhi School of Economics

BITS Pilani

Madras School of Economics

DTU

The minimum eligibility for this course is a Post Graduation Degree in Economics. The candidate must have passed post graduation degree with the recommended aggregate of 55% from a recognised university or any other equivalent exam.

Entrance Test:

GATE

UGC NET

GRE

JCECE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?