25th January 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

List of Universities where I can do Ph.D with 47% marks in Hindi Post Graduation?

I have done my Postgraduation in Hindi with 47% marks in the year 1995. Now I want to pursue PHd. Is there any university in India from where I can do PHd with this percentage. I am a Govt servant.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities where I can do Ph.D with 47% marks in Hindi Post Graduation? -- [New]
  2. Details of Ph.D in Hindi in Indian Top Universities? I am M.A Hindi with 70% marks
  3. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  4. How can I do PhD having less than 48% in M.A. Hindi?
  5. Am I eligible for Ph.D degree in Hindi? I've done my post graduation in Hindi from Rani Durgawati University through correspondence
  6. Universities for pursuing PhD in Hindi
  7. How may I do PhD in Hindi? I've completed PG in Hindi with 61% marks
  8. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  9. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  10. How to take admission in Ph.D in Hindi?
  11. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  12. Criteria for admission in PhD Hindi? Whether PhD in Hindi would be helpful for me?
  13. Universities offering Hindi Ph.D course in distance mode? How to apply for those universities?
  14. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  15. List of vacancies in available in Hindi lecturer post?
  16. Can I do Ph.D in Hindi without giving any entrance exam?
  17. Details of the universities having Ph.D Hindi through correspondence in Tamilnadu?
  18. How may I join B.Ed program or PhD in Hindi as I have scored below 50% marks in my MA (Hindi)? -- [Most Discussed]
26th January 2015, 04:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Universities where I can do Ph.D with 47% marks in Hindi Post Graduation?

According to UGC you must have at least 55% marks in your Post Graduation then only you can apply for Ph.D admission. For reserved category candidates 50% marks is the minimum requirement for admission.

Therefore, it is clear that you don't fulfill any of the above criteria which is set by UGC. Hence, you are not eligible for Ph.D admission. You have to try some other options other than Ph.D program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?