13th October 2011, 12:22 PM
bhadiswar.

List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch

Hello sir/madam,
I am a student of b.sc 2nd year(chemistry).i want to do integrated phd after graduation.so i have some quarries abt it. Is it more valuable than the phd in orthodox manner i.e. after m.sc? How many times it take to complete? What kind of courses are offered for phd after completing graduation in chemistry? What are the good universities for integrated phd?
Pls help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  2. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  3. How to do integrated Ph.D course in Chemistry? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Chemistry in Andhra Pradesh
  5. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  6. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  8. List of universities offering Integrated PhD in Chemistry to a candidate who didn't have Maths in 12th? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  10. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  11. Universities offering Chemistry PhD without entrance exam in India?
  12. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  13. List of M.Tech colleges to do Chemistry majors in Hyderabad after completion of M.Sc course?
  14. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Chemistry?
  15. List of top 20 universities in US for Ph.d in Chemistry?
  16. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  17. List of universities offering Ph.D Chemistry in distance mode?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
7th June 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch

List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch

Hello sir/madam,
I am a student of b.sc 2nd year(chemistry).i want to do integrated phd after graduation.so i have some quarries abt it. Is it more valuable than the phd in orthodox manner i.e. after m.sc? How many times it take to complete? What kind of courses are offered for phd after completing graduation in chemistry? What are the good universities for integrated phd?
Pls help me.
12th May 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch

I have completed my graduation in honors in 2013....now can i take entrance in 2015 for 2015 Msc intake in IIT....i hve already appeared once in 2013 entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?