4th June 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Details of the universities having Ph.D Hindi through correspondence in Tamilnadu?

I need the details of the universities having phd hindi through corresspondence coures in Tamil Nadu.

Related Questions:
15th August 2012, 01:31 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of the universities having Ph.D Hindi through correspondence in Tamilnadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need the details of the universities having phd hindi through corresspondence coures in Tamil Nadu.

The Indian Management School & Research Centre offers Distance Phd in various subjects including Hindi in collaboration with the CMJ university. The Phd program is approved by the University Grant Commission [UGC]. Candidate holding a Masters Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks are eligible to pursue the program. Candidate can do PhD in any specialization irrespective of their Master degree specialization. The duration of the program is 30 to 35 months from the date of admission. However, period may extended if student takes more time in research work.

For detail information, one may refer to the following Link.

The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers Phd in Hindi through Distance mode. Candidate must hold a Masters Degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized University along with holding an M.Phil Degree. The duration of the program is two years which can be completed in the maximum of 5 years.

For detail information, one may refer to the following link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?