25th January 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the initial steps to follow to do Ph.D after completing the degree?

I am degree pass-out what is d initial step to do phd n how shld i apply for phd?

Related Questions:
  1. What steps should I follow to join BSNL after completing B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication? When are the upcoming exams for the same?
  2. Steps for becoming a CA after completing B.Com? Where to join in Coimbatore? Job after completing CA course?
  3. What steps should I follow to appear in TOEFL? When should I appear?
  4. Can i become an engineer without opting for Maths in 11th and 12th class?
  5. Can engineering students opt for Maths subject in NET exam?
  6. Is it necessary to clear NET Exam for doing PhD in India? NET exam can be skipped by pursuing M.Phil?
  7. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in HR after MBA(HR) in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to join Ph.D course after completing LLM?
  10. Steps to be taken to become a Photographer after completing Engineering?
  11. How should I prepare for TIFR M.Sc-PhD integrated program? Which reference books to follow?
  12. How to do Ph.D degree after completing masters degree in dentistry
  13. How to do Ph.D degree after completing masters degree in dentistry?
  14. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
  15. What are the courses that I have to complete in order to do research?
  16. Is only degree certificate enough to apply for Ph.D course after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  17. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  18. How to start career in the field of research? Entry criteria and scope?
26th January 2015, 05:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the initial steps to follow to do Ph.D after completing the degree?

First of all you must have 55% marks in your Post Graduation from a recognized University then only you can apply for Ph.D admission. If you belong to reserved category then 50% marks is enough to make you eligible for Ph.D Admission.

Most of the Universities conduct entrance exam for giving admission in a Ph.D program. If you fulfill the above percentage criteria then apply for Ph.D admission when the notification is released by the respective University.

Candidates with a NET/SLET score or a M.Phil degree or teaching fellowship are exempted from entrance exam and are eligible for direct admission in Ph.D program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?