27th December 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

M.Phil or PhD in English or Sociology from distance mode in less amount?

I m a post graduate teacher in english.i want to complete mphill phd. In english.but i have low marks [48%] inpg level.i have also done pg in sociology with 65% marks.how can i do my phd. Degree with less amount and distant mode ?please guide me.

6th January 2014, 01:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Phil or PhD in English or Sociology from distance mode in less amount?

Your interest and desire in pursuing higher studies especially PhD is really appreciable even after getting a setback of low scores in your post graduation. As all knows failure is the stepping stone to success, so you should never get this spirit of learning within you fade away. It will definitely bring you success and raise you to great height in both personality as well as career domain. Although you have low scores yet you can definitely pursue phd course through distance learning or correspondence. As you have also done post graduation in sociology so you can pursue M.Phil or PhD in this field too through distance learning or correspondence. Since you are working as a teacher so it will be better for you to go for correspondence or distance learning courses as you can maintain balance work and study easily.

The institutes which offer PhD or M.Phil in English/Sociology through distance or correspondence are:-
-Success Assured Institute, Mumbai
Email: [email protected]

-Delhi Degree College, Janakpuri, Delhi

-Winsoft Technologies, Janakpuri, Delhi

-Academy of Correspondence Education, Borivali East, Mumbai
-Mbitious Institute of Professional Studies (Dwarka | Saket)., Dwarka, Delhi
-SBLMS Education Institute, Dwarka, Delhi

-The Royal Education, Rohini, Delhi

-Aditya College of Engineering and Advance Studies - ACEAS ( Pacific University Information Centre ), Ahmedabad

-BKN Group Of Institution, Chandigarh

Most of these institution take admission after checking the post graduation statement of marks of the candidate. Getting admission in them is not difficult, however they are strict regarding payment of fees which is generally one time or two time payment and need to paid within the stipulated time. You need to contact the institution online and notify them of your interest in taking up a correspondence course. Then they will contact you and give you the specific notifications and instructions as well as details about the courses. You can also apply when the notification of admission is given in their official websites.
22nd January 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Phil or PhD in English or Sociology from distance mode in less amount?

I want to do MPhil in Sociology from distance mode. From West Bengal.
Email I'd [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?