21st February 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Which is the college for project engineering and management in India apart form NICMAR?

sir can u let me the college for project engineering and management in India apart from nicmar..

Related Questions:
  1. Details of part time course offered by NICMAR? How project management differs from construction management? I am interested for project management
  2. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure?
  3. How to go for MBA in NICMAR? I am pursuing Civil Engineering
  4. Mumbai University BE in Chemical Engineering 7th Sem-Project Engineering & Entrepreneurship Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Details of banks which are giving loan to study PG Programme in Advance Construction Management?
  6. How to do a course in graduate certificate in construction qualify management in NICMAR? I am working in SIMPLEX infrastructures
  7. Which are the top 20 universities in West Bengal for ST students? How much is the cutoff marks?
  8. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  9. How to enter in NICMAR college? What is the fee of the college?
  10. Admission details and fee structure for NICMAR?
  11. Possibility to study Project/Industrial Management course in Abroad for Automobile Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  12. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata?
  13. Procedure to join NICMAR after doing bachelor degree in civil engineering? Any entrance exam to join in NIC
  14. Is there any government college of Hotel Management in India? Where can I get the application form?
  15. Is MBA in Advanced Construction Management from NICMAR, Pune good? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  17. Information about the post graduation course from NICMAR?
  18. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
12th March 2017, 10:43 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which is the college for project engineering and management in India apart form NICMAR?

NICMAR stands for National Institute of Construction Management and Research. This Exam is conducted by the institute for providing admission to various post graduate programs. Following is the colleges for project engineering and management in India apart form NICMAR-

>>National Institute of Construction Management and Research

>>Power Management Institute (PMI)

>>Profex Institute of Technical Education

Address -

National Institute of Construction Management and Research
NAC Campus, Kondapur, Hyderabad,
Andhra Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?