5th July 2012, 05:04 PM
Kavitha.thota1

Any colleges providing M.Pharmacy in distance? Is it valid in AP?

are there any colleges providing mpharmacy in distance?is it valid in ap?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  2. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  3. Colleges providing LLB course through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission in top M.Pharmacy colleges in Hyderabad?
  5. Information regarding the colleges providing LLB course through distance education?
  6. Whether M.Phil or PhD in Library Science through the distance mode is considered valid in govt jobs or in govt colleges ?
  7. Will there be any colleges offering M.Pharmacy in Distance Education?
  8. Best colleges for M-Pharmacy course in Hyderabad?
  9. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  10. Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  12. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
  13. How to do M.Tech in computer science through distance? Do companies prefer distance M.Tech? Colleges providing M.Tech through distance in AP
  14. Colleges and institutions providing distance education in Actuaries Science in India? Institutes providing postal coaching for the Actuarial Science exam?
  15. Colleges which are providing M.Tech in Chemical Engineering without valid GATE score?
  16. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  17. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  18. Colleges proving LLB course through distance education?
4th December 2012, 04:46 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Any colleges providing M.Pharmacy in distance? Is it valid in AP?

M.Pharmacy(Distance mode) colleges in India:

**School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education, Andhra Univeristy,Andhra Pradesh

**Appasaheb Birnale College of Pharmacy,Maharashtra

**KENT Centre for Distance Learning,Uttar Pradesh

**College of Pharmacy,Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Paramedical Sceinces,Tamil Nadu

**Baroda College of Pharmacy(M.Pharma),Gujarat

**YES Education,Maharashtra

**M S Ramaiah Institute of Phramacy,Karnataka

**Department of Electronics, Vidyasagar University,West Bengal

**MET Institute of Distance learning,Maharashtra

**AEFT's College of Business Management,Maharashtra

List of M.Pharmacy Colleges in AP:

Nallanda college of pharmacy,

Rao's college of pharmacy,

Sri indu institute of pharmacy.

SRR college of pharmaceutical sciences,

G.pulla reddy college of pharmacy,

Aditya institute of pharmaceutical and research,

AM reddy memorial college of pharmacy,

MNR college of pharmacy,

CMR college of pharmacy,

Rosory college of pharmacy,

Hindu college of pharmacy,

Malla reddy college of pharmacy,

regards....santhosh.............
5th August 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

M.Phm courses through distance education/correspondence is available in any universities kindly inform
20th December 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

HAI MYSELF WORKINGS AS CRA IN SIPRA AND LOOKING TO JOIN M.PHARMCY IN PHARMACOLOGY BRANCH.SO KINDLY HELP ME OUT WITH LISTING COLLEGES OFFERING DISTANCE EDUCATION IN MPHARMCY
17th September 2017, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I am Radhika I am working as an analyst in Appcure labs and looking to join M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical analysis so kindly help me out with list of colleges offering distance education in M.Pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?