4th August 2013, 11:00 PM
Sk kumawat

How much percentage is required to get a job in software company?

How many presentage is required for job in software company?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a job in software company after doing M.A diploma and B.E CSE with 70%
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  3. What are the basic technical requirements for getting a job in good software company?
  4. How to get a job in software company after completing B.Com?
  5. Should I go for software companies? I've done MCA with 56% marks and B.Sc with 58% marks but havve knowledge of .NET with C# along with sql server
  6. Can I get Job in Software Company after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics?
  7. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  8. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  9. How can I get job in IT/Software field with this low percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Studying B.Tech in ECE and scored 57% : Can I get a job in a core company?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to become a Software Engineer?
  12. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year?
  13. List of companies in which I can get after scoring 57% in 10th, 49.8 in PU, 67.8 in BCA, 60% in MCA?
  14. How to get a job in software company? I am doing B.E in EEE
  15. List of top IT companies in Delhi Zone?
  16. How to get a job in software company? I am an Instrumentation and Control engineering student
  17. Can I secure a job in software industry after scoring less than 60%?
  18. Chances of getting a job as Software Engineer in Kerala or else where? Salary and job profile? -- [New]
24th August 2013, 12:10 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get a job in software company?

Percentage of marks required varies with company. For MNC like Wipro and TCS, 60% marks is the minimum cut off required. Infosys usually specifies a cut off percentage of 65. Those wishes to join IBM or NeST, should have a minimum of 70% marks. Go through the job notification of the company to find out the cut off percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?