1st April 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Model question papers of Mathematical Sciences to prepare for CSIR-NET

Hello,
Can you please provide me model test
papers of Mathematical Sciences for CSIR-NET?
Please arrange the papers for me asap.
With Regards-

6th April 2015, 10:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Model question papers of Mathematical Sciences to prepare for CSIR-NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you please provide me model test
papers of Mathematical Sciences for CSIR-NET?
Please arrange the papers for me asap.
With Regards-
Below are the attachments of CSIR NET in Mathematical Science question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSIR-June-2010-I-Maths.pdf(4.55 MB, 76 views)
File Type: pdf CSIR-NET-Mathematics-Question-Papers-June-2011.pdf(1.77 MB, 54 views)
File Type: pdf maths-csir-june2012.pdf(2.23 MB, 63 views)
6th April 2015, 12:30 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Model question papers of Mathematical Sciences to prepare for CSIR-NET

This year notification has been already released. Last date for receipt of online application has closed on 01st April 2015. The examination will be held on 21st June 2015.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate should have completed BS-4 years programme/B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. Candidate must have secured at least 55% marks for general candidates and OBC and 50% marks for reserved categories.

I attached some model question papers and previous year question papers of Mathematical Science of CSIR-NET Examination. I hope it is very useful for your exam point of you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?