13th May 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Model question papers for CSIR NET in earth sciences?

dear sir/madam,
good evening, i am appearing for CSIR-NET in earth sciences, i seldom know any publisher publishing the model papers.

you are also requested to let me know the useful web sites for my exam.
thanks & regards.
G.gopinath.

my mail id: [email protected]

13th May 2012, 07:41 PM
a444

Default Re: Model question papers for CSIR NET in earth sciences?

question papers for CSIR NET in earth sciences

TIME: 3 HOURS MAXIMUM MARKS: 200

CSIR-UGC (NET) Exam for Award of Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship shall be a Single Paper Test having Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The question paper shall be divided in three parts.

Part 'A'
This part shall carry 20 questions pertaining to General Science, Quantitative Reasoning & Analysis and Research Aptitude. The candidates shall be required to answer any 15 questions. Each question shall be of two marks. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 30 out of 200.

Part 'B'
This part shall contain 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) generally covering the topics given in the syllabus. A candidate shall be required to answer any 35 questions. Each question shall be of two marks. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 70 out of 200.

Part 'C'
This part shall contain 40 questions that are designed to test a candidate's knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem. Each question may have sub-parts. A candidate shall be required to answer any 10 complete questions, including sub-parts. Each question shall be of 10 marks. The total marks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf es_mp.pdf(485.3 KB, 387 views)
13th May 2012, 08:19 PM
BIKARANT RAI

hi dear,
Model question papers for CSIR NET in earth sciences?

dear sir/madam,
good evening, i am appearing for CSIR-NET in earth sciences, i seldom know any publisher publishing the model papers.

thanks & regards.
bikarant rai

my mail id:[email protected]
3rd January 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i want question papers of NET earthscience....
21st June 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam, i am appearing in net exam in earth sciences, so i have a need of model question papers with answer keys for knowing the accurate pattern of quesetions asked in net exam. you are requested to let me useful web site...thanking you
10th November 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam,

thanks & regards.

my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?