8th March 2023, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

MPhil is to be considered or not?

I have finished pg bellow 55% & I finished MPhil & I finished pg got above 55% Now this MPhil is to be considered or not

9th March 2023, 12:46 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: MPhil is to be considered or not?

I understand your question. The eligibility criteria for MPhil may vary depending on the institute you choose. However, most of them require that you have a master’s degree in a related field with at least 55% marks. Some institutes may also provide a 5% relaxation for reserved categories.

If you have completed your MPhil after your first PG degree with below 55% marks, then it may not be considered as a valid qualification for pursuing another MPhil course. You may have to use your second PG degree with above 55% marks as your eligibility criterion.

However, if you have completed your MPhil after your second PG degree with above 55% marks, then it may be considered as a valid qualification for pursuing another MPhil course. You may also get some preference or exemption from the entrance exam or interview depending on the institute’s policy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?