8th March 2023, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any option except MPhil after MA English?

Hi I have done MA English last year. I want to continue my studies. I am interested in MPhil. But, being a housewife I am a bit reluctant to do it. Will you please guide me for continuing of my studies. Or, is there any other option except mphil.
Thanks.
Your response will b highly appreciated.

9th March 2023, 12:40 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Is there any option except MPhil after MA English?

There are several options available to continue your studies after completing MA in English apart from pursuing MPhil. Here are a few suggestions:

PhD in English: If you are interested in research and want to pursue a career in academia, you can consider doing a PhD in English. A PhD will enable you to specialize in a specific area of English literature or language and contribute to the field through original research.

Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE): If you are interested in teaching, you can consider doing a PGDE. This course will equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to become a teacher.

Master of Education (MEd): If you want to specialize in teaching or education, you can consider doing an MEd. This course will provide you with advanced knowledge and skills in education.

Diploma in Creative Writing: If you have a passion for writing, you can consider doing a diploma in creative writing. This course will help you develop your writing skills and teach you different techniques for writing creatively.

Diploma in Translation: If you are interested in translation, you can consider doing a diploma in translation. This course will help you develop your language skills and teach you the techniques and principles of translation.

I hope these suggestions help you in deciding your next step. Good luck with your studies!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?