7th July 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Which one should I do after completion of MBA course? Ph.D or M.Phil?

Sir/Mam,

I m yogita from delhi. I m mba in hrm. Please tell me what should I do either mphil or phd. What is the procedure of admission in mphil or phd from ignou.please guide me. It will be helpful if you can let me know the information soon. Thanks!

9th July 2016, 10:59 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one should I do after completion of MBA course? Ph.D or M.Phil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I m yogita from delhi. I m mba in hrm. Please tell me what should I do either mphil or phd. What is the procedure of admission in mphil or phd from ignou.please guide me. It will be helpful if you can let me know the information soon. Thanks!
You can do PhD after MBA course. PhD is valued higher in all the areas than an M.Phil degree. PhD is tougher than M.Phil, so the value for the course is higher. So it is always advisable to do PhD after MBA. PhD scholars can easily get a job after the course in various fields. Candidates who studied MBA with not less than 55% marks are eligible to sit for the entrance examination to do PhD. Those cleared the entrance need to appear for an Interview before admission. You can do PhD in the following institutions;

- Amrita University -> Official Website
- LIBA -> Official website
- Amity International Business School -> Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?