22nd October 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Part time PhD in Chemistry program for an experience holder in India?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Kesari Chakrapani. I have 9 years of experience in Industrial Laboratory. Now I will search for part time PhD in Chemistry anywhere in India. If you know then please inform to me as soon as possible.
Thanks&regards
Kesari Chakrapani
Hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Universities offering Part Time PhD in Organic Chemistry to M.Sc postgraduate who has 8 years of working experience?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry?
  4. Information about part time PhD in Chemistry from Andhra Pradesh university?
  5. Jobs for PhD in Chemistry holder Married Woman aged 33 years with no experience
  6. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  7. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  8. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  9. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  10. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  11. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  12. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
  13. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  14. Does Noorul Islam university provide part time Ph.D in Chemistry? What is the procedure followed toe enrol?
  15. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Analytical Chemistry in NCR for a candidate who has completed M.Sc(Chemistry) 10 years ago?
  16. How to do part time Ph.D in Organic Chemistry?
  17. Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  18. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
29th May 2016, 12:47 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Part time PhD in Chemistry program for an experience holder in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Kesari Chakrapani. I have 9 years of experience in Industrial Laboratory. Now I will search for part time PhD in Chemistry anywhere in India. If you know then please inform to me as soon as possible.
Thanks&regards
Kesari Chakrapani
Hyderabad
Yes, the aspirant can do PhD in Chemistry in Part Time in various universities in India like University of Madras. The eligibility to do PhD in Chemistry is a pass in M.Sc Chemistry with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. The admission will be done through an entrance examination and interview. Those who have cleared NET/GATE/SET/SLET/M Phil shall be exempted from entrance test. You can contact the university Chemistry department for more details regarding admission or you can find the details in the university website. The
website link is Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?