24th January 2016, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D directly after B.A.M.S? Or do I have complete M.D first to apply for Ph.D?

Can I get admission for phd after B.A.M.S. or I have to do M.D. first?

27th January 2016, 12:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Ph.D directly after B.A.M.S? Or do I have complete M.D first to apply for Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get admission for phd after B.A.M.S. or I have to do M.D. first?
The aspirant has to study the Master’s course first to study PhD. The eligibility to do PhD is a pass in post graduate degree with 55% marks. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the PhD course. So the aspirant cannot study PhD with B.A.M.S., he has to study master’s degree. Please, find the below attachment for more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf rules and procedures.pdf(17.1 KB, 3457 views)
27th January 2016, 01:29 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Ph.D directly after B.A.M.S? Or do I have complete M.D first to apply for Ph.D?

If you want to do Ph.D in Ayurveda after B.A.M.S then it is not possible, because for Ph.D you must have M.S/MD(Ayurved) passed degree.Actually B.A.M.S is compulsory for MD only.
27th June 2020, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i do phd directly after bams. If yes then which colleges provide the course
11th February 2022, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a BAMS doctor with 20 years experience in clinical. Can I do PhD without master degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?