4th April 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue PhD directly after Bachelor of Science (BS) or Master degree is mandatory?

I am pursuing Bachelor of science course n i want to do Phd. So i wanted to confirm and get info if there are universities where we can do our Phd directly or need to complete my masters first?If there are,what is the procedure n which exams to take? N i dont want to go to IT feild...

28th June 2015, 12:16 PM
kavitagopani

Default Re: Can I pursue PhD directly after Bachelor of Science (BS) or Master degree is mandatory?

Hello

Most of the time you can Ph.D only after completing master degree i.e. post graduation. It is mandatory to have master degree.

While there are some but very few institutes that take candidates for Ph.D after graduation. Here you will need to have a full research problem defined and must have sound knowledge of the topic you are undertaking. It would be difficult task after graduation.

After post graduation you will have a research topic already investigated during your PG education project. So on it you can further make advancements.

It completely depends on your capabilities and the desire to work hard. Think what suits you better and go for it.

All the best
23rd March 2021, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue PhD directly after Bachelor of Science (BS) or Master degree is mandatory?

Can a person how is having Master degree in Bio Science can go for PhD in Ayurveda. Or it it must to have pg in Ayurveda for PhD in Ayurveda.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?