9th August 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

After MCA can I do PhD in Computer Science or I will have to do research first?

I am doing MCA in VIT university. I am interested to do PHD in COMPUTER SCIENCE. so,after MCA can I do PHD in computer science. or I'll have to do M.S RESEARCH OR M.TECH first to do PHD. if am allowed to do directly where can i apply,i need the full details.

reply to the mail,
[email protected]

7th September 2014, 11:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After MCA can I do PhD in Computer Science or I will have to do research first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing MCA in VIT university. I am interested to do PHD in COMPUTER SCIENCE. so,after MCA can I do PHD in computer science. or I'll have to do M.S RESEARCH OR M.TECH first to do PHD. if am allowed to do directly where can i apply,i need the full details.

reply to the mail,
[email protected]

You have completed MCA degree from VIT so you are eligible for Ph.D course but you can't apply directly without having GATE or UGC NET score. If you have GATE or UGC NET score card then you can easily apply to any institute in India. Your masters degree marks must be above 55% .
6th November 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After MCA can I do PhD in Computer Science or I will have to do research first?

I am completed my Be in Electronics & communication(EC) and M.Tech in Embedded and VLSI with 78%. Can i eligible to NET in Computer Science and Application field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?