23rd November 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D from Singhania university after scoring 53% marks in MCA?

Sir
I have 53% marks in my mca I am interested to join phd from Singhania university, please tell me I can or cannot? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
24th November 2015, 10:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ph.D from Singhania university after scoring 53% marks in MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I have 53% marks in my mca I am interested to join phd from Singhania university, please tell me I can or cannot? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.
Sorry that you are not eligible for PhD after completing Graduation with 53% of marks. The applicant required to score at least 55% of marks in Master Degree course to be eligible for PhD. The relaxation will be given to the applicants who are belong to the reserved category for 5% percentage of marks. So, If you are belong from reserved then you are eligible to apply for the PhD course.
24th November 2015, 01:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
You have got 53% in MCA course so you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Because as per UGC norms, Ph.D course required at-least 55% marks in MCA course.
27th November 2015, 12:28 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible to do Ph.D as the minimum eligibility criteria to do Ph.D is that you should have scored at least 55% of marks in Post Graduation. Since, you have scored 53% of marks, you are not eligible to do Ph.D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?