23rd September 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Pharmacy PhD in Andhra University for M.Pharmacy postgraduate?

Hello,
I am Naga Deepthi. I have completed my M.Pharmacy and now willing to do PhD in Pharmacy. I have completed my Post Graduation from Andhra University. Can you tell me about PhD program of Andhra University in Pharmacy?

28th September 2016, 02:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pharmacy PhD in Andhra University for M.Pharmacy postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Naga Deepthi. I have completed my M.Pharmacy and now willing to do PhD in Pharmacy. I have completed my Post Graduation from Andhra University. Can you tell me about PhD program of Andhra University in Pharmacy?

The M.Pharmacy candidates with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in the concerned subject or in an allied subject or any other PG Degree recognized by the University shall be eligible for PhD in Pharmacy program in Andhra University. The candidates must qualify the AURCET (Andhra University Research Common Entrance Test) for the admission to PhD in Pharmacy. So you have to apply online for the admission to the PhD in Pharmacy. The Andhra University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?